Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fellow Singaporean men, don't be shy and buy lingerie set

My fellow Singaporean men,
Do you wish to buy lingerie set for your girlfriend, wife , or any female you know but you are very shy ,worry about being mistaken for perverts, or that lingerie sets bring bad luck to you?

Well, I have been buying lingerie sets for my girlfriends. My favourite lingerie brands are Chantelle, Lejaby and Aubade. Yes, the sets are very pricey but its designs are nice and cute.

I went lingerie shopping in Orchard areas ,like Takashimaya.

Can you tell me how the salesgirl will treat you as well as surrounding women who are in lingerie boutique?

They will give you hostile stare, telling you to leave or security would be called in?

To tell you the truth based on my encounter:

Salesgirls will greet you with a friendly smile:" May I help you, Sir?"

Many female customers don't mind you as long as you keep respectful distance from them.
Don't stand too close to changing room otherwise you are mistaken for peeping tom.

As long as you treat lingerie and ladies (salesgirls, lady customers) with respect , you are welcome to browse and go to counter to make a purschase.

Make sure you know the size you desired, eg. bra size, panties sizes..

Will tell you more on my encounters at lingerie boutiques next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment